Commercial Driver’s Legal Plan
Commercial Driver’s Legal Plan, (CDLP) you can protect your legal rights anywhere in the United States when you are driving your commercial vehicle. Whether you’re down the street or miles from home, you aren’t alone. Life on the open road can bring twist, turns, and a few unexpected detours along the way.
Your Commercial Driver Legal Plan membership is as convenient as picking up the phone and dialing the toll-free number on the back of your membership card.
CDLP provides a wide variety of legal services for commercial drivers and their families. Some of the benefits offered are:
You and your spouse have 2.5 hours of legal help from a Commercial Drivers Legal Plan attorney in each of the following situations
- You are denied a driver’s license.
- Your driver’s license is cancelled, suspended, or revoked by the Department of Public Safety or Department of Motor Vehicles where a right to appeal is provided to you by statute.
- Assistance is needed to reinstate or maintain a driver’s license because of job-related or medical reasons.
- Defense of non criminal moving violations in the court of original jurisdiction.
- Defense by an attorney located through your Commercial Drivers Legal Plan Provider Law Firm.
- The attorney appointed for you is usually located in the area where you received the ticket.
Assistance with DOT violations
Tragic accident assistance
Legal advice on license reinstatement
Legal assistance for minor personal injury or property damage
Many other valuable benefits
To meet regulatory requirements, AnyLegalHelp offers three different plans.
Basic Commercial Drivers Legal Plan
$32.95 per month with a $25 enrollment fee
Road America Commercial Drivers Legal Plan
$35.95 per month with $25 enrollment fee
Super Commercial Drivers Legal Plan
$44.95 per month with a $10 enrollment fee
See Plan Details for more information, including exclusions.
Call Brian at 512.827.7021